Re: [Chicken-users] how to compile files, modules, shared libraries, pro

From: Kristian Lein-Mathisen
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] how to compile files, modules, shared libraries, programs
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 12:34:48 +0300

Hi Marco,

So what is it that you want? Your Makefile looks ok to me, though I think all of it might have been less complicated to do with just an .egg-file.

K.

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019, 11:23 Marco Maggi <address@hidden wrote:
Peter Bex wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 06:52:44AM +0100, Marco Maggi wrote:
>> Ciao,

>>   I was  not able to find  documentation about how to  compile libraries
>> and programs with Chicken 5, using  a Makefile.  There are bits here and
>> there but nothing complete enough for a newbie like me.

>>   Is there a project somewhere that does this?

> Hi Marco,

> Perhaps git-fs by Evan, one of our core maintainers will be helpful:
> http://git.foldling.org/git-fs.git/

> Just git clone it (I think there's no code browser on the site).

Thanks for  the suggestion, but  that project  only has a  single source
file; not what I need.  I want to make the following package work:

<https://github.com/marcomaggi/mmux-chicken-template>

Notice that I  am still in the  phase: I know what I  want, I understand
nothing of what I need.

TIA
--
Marco Maggi