Re: [Chicken-users] hahn: chicken 5 port

From: Robert Jensen
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] hahn: chicken 5 port
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 19:02:04 -0400

Got it - I published 0.10.1 & tested locally with c4 salmonella.

On Fri, Apr 12, 2019 at 6:36 PM Mario Domenech Goulart <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Robert,

On Fri, 12 Apr 2019 18:24:33 -0400 Robert Jensen <address@hidden> wrote:

> Thanks all - I just re-published hahn 0.10, restoring the .meta and
> .setup files & using cond-expand to support both import styles.

Please note that if you change something that has already been released,
you need to tag a new release.  We have a cache of eggs source code on
our egg servers.  Once the egg servers fetch a release, they won't fetch
it again.  So, if you modify a release that has already been cached,
your changes won't be visible.  You need a new release.

All the best.
Mario

https://github.com/Adellica/chicken-nanomsg/blob/master/nanomsg-module.scm

http://parenteses.org/mario