Re: [Chicken-users] [ANN] API bindings for sr.ht

From: Evan Hanson
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] [ANN] API bindings for sr.ht
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 21:29:48 +1200

On 2019-04-29 21:24, Evan Hanson wrote:
> I've written a client library for the sr.ht REST APIs.

Just a small follow-up: this project now includes a CLI program for
interacting with the APIs. It only supports the build and paste services
at the moment, but I've found it convenient for triggering jobs from the
command line, for example:

    $ export SRHT_ACCESS_TOKEN="your-access-token-goes-here"
    $ topham create job -n "Example build" < build.yaml
    ((id . 1234))
    $ topham get job 1234
    ((id . 1234)
     (status . "running")
     (setup_log ...)
     (tasks . #(...))
     (runner ...))

> Find the project here:
>
>   https://git.sr.ht/~evhan/topham
>
> If you're unfamiliar with sr.ht (aka sourcehut), you can find out more
> about it here:
>
>   https://sourcehut.org/

Happy hacking,

Evan