Re: [Chicken-users] Auto CompletionProblems

From: EfraimVagner
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Auto CompletionProblems
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2019 08:19:51 +0000

On Friday, August 2, 2019 11:17 AM, EfraimVagner via Chicken-users <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,
So I'm working on a small project to learn Chicken Scheme. I'm using Emacs + Geiser.
1. I have an issue that when using coops's classes, I don't get auto-completion to classes varibles, for example:

(define-class <class> () [(var 0)])
(define-method (method (class <class>))
  ;; When typing here (slot-value class 'var) the var won't autocomplete
)

2. When importing eggs, I don't get any completion. For example after importing coops, define-class and slot-value won't auto-complete. (I believe that if I were to import my own files, it would still won't work)

3. In the Geiser REPL itself, I have no auto-complete at all.

I'm using company and jedi as my auto-completion tools, does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!

I forgot 4. No auto completion to built in functions, like print, lambda and etc.