Re: Missing Eggs in Chicken 5

From: Jeff Moon
Subject: Re: Missing Eggs in Chicken 5
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2020 23:46:31 -0700

Update: We'll be updating the dbi repo.  What do we need to do to get it recognized by the chicken 5 eggs system?
Thanks,
Jeff

On Thu, Jan 2, 2020 at 4:49 PM Jeff Moon <address@hidden> wrote:
Matt Welland and I are porting some existing code to chicken 5.  We ran into some eggs that we are using that we would like in chicken 5:

csv-xml
crypt

We also needed the autload, pathname-expand and dbi eggs.
If any of the authors are on the list, feel free to take those changes and do as you see fit with them.
Thanks,
Jeff