Re: New egg: macaw

From: ipcore
Subject: Re: New egg: macaw
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 17:54:37 +0200

Fantastic, just what I need for my current project. Thanks for your work!

On 4/21/20 4:33 AM, John Croisant wrote:
Hello everyone,

I have published a new egg, macaw. It provides efficient color types,
math operations, and color space conversion. It is primarily meant for
computer graphics, data visualization, image processing, games, etc. The
examples directory has a useful HSL color picker application
<https://gitlab.com/jcroisant/macaw/-/blob/master/examples/hsl-picker.scm>
in about 300 lines of code.

Docs: https://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/5/macaw

Release info for CHICKEN 4 and 5: