Re: chicken.irregex bug with positive lookbehinds

From: masukomi
Subject: Re: chicken.irregex bug with positive lookbehinds
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 09:21:37 -0400

Thanks Peter.
Is there a good/easy way to determine where the source repo is for various `chicken.foo` pieces of code?

On Fri, Jul 10, 2020 at 3:25 AM Peter Bex <peter@more-magic.net> wrote:
On Thu, Jul 09, 2020 at 09:51:51PM -0400, masukomi wrote:
> (If there's a ticketing system I've somehow missed please let me know and
> I'll file this there)

Hi Kay,

Thanks for the report!  I've filed it in the upstream repo for you:

https://github.com/ashinn/irregex/issues/21

We'll also need to fix it in CHICKEN, of course, but the usual workflow
for irregex is to fix it upstream and then merge the change back into
CHICKEN.

Cheers,
Peter