Re: New egg: SRFI-87: => in case clauses

From: noosphere
Subject: Re: New egg: SRFI-87: => in case clauses
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2020 08:18:54 -0800

On Sat 21 Nov 2020 12:14:29 PM +01, Mario Domenech Goulart wrote:

> Thanks.  I'm afraid SRFI-87 is already supported by CHICKEN core, isn't
> it?  Am I missing something?

Hmm... it wasn't listed on the Supported Standards page[1]

megane in #chicken alsays said:

"yep, there's => support for case in core already"

If I knew this SRFI was already supported, I wouldn't have bothered
packaging it.

Oh well, it was a quick and easy one.. so no big deal..  I guess you can
just ignore my egg.

However, is there somewhere on the wiki I could link to where it
mentions that SRFI-87 support is in core?

  --Sergey

[1] - https://wiki.call-cc.org/supported-standards