Re: Egg release: matrico 0.2

From: Christian Himpe
Subject: Re: Egg release: matrico 0.2
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 14:01:02 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Wolf,

thank you for testing. I am currently using -O4 as the performance gab between
-O3 and -O4 is rather large (likely because of those safety measures). You are
probably right that -O3 is more sensible; I will adapt this for the next
version and think about how to provide a "safe" and a "fast" version
concurrently.

Best

Christian

--
Dr. rer. nat. Christian Himpe
University of Münster / Applied Mathematics Münster