cinvoke-dev

[cinvoke-dev] C/Invoke DLL

From: Shmuel Zeigerman
Subject: [cinvoke-dev] C/Invoke DLL
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 20:02:34 +0200

I am unable to test C/Invoke on Windows since
it requires Microsoft tools to compile, and even
cinvoke.lib is in Microsoft format, thus preventing
me from linking it with my applications. (It happens
I don't have Microsoft development tools).

I'd be happy to get a DLL instead of a LIB.
Future API changes are not an issue for me
at this stage.

--
Shmuel