cinvoke-dev

[cinvoke-dev] How to get a C structure in Lua

From: chandrakant mishra
Subject: [cinvoke-dev] How to get a C structure in Lua
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 16:40:25 +0530

Hello,

This might sound a little "out of C-Invoke Dev" scope but any help on this will be received with heartfelt appreciation.

My problem is that I want a SDL_Event structure to be filled in C (which I can do) and to be passed to Lua (which I can't). I've tried every possible method that I can think of but to no avail.
Actually the flow of my App is like first, I'm calling a C wrapped func in Lua that calls the SDL_setEventFilter in a C file which fills the SDL_Event struct and calls a callback in the same C file. Now, from that C func (callback), I'm calling a lua func in another lua file and want the SDL_Event struct there which is troubling me.
So, if you guys can give me any pointers on this, I'll be glad.

Thanks in advance,

Chan