cinvoke-dev

[cinvoke-dev] Re: Is this project still alive?

From: Will Weisser
Subject: [cinvoke-dev] Re: Is this project still alive?
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 16:34:14 -0500

Hi Dwight...

  I don't think the project is still "alive" as such but as of this writing I'm still alive, so I'd be happy to help you in whatever capacity I can.

  First of all I restarted the subversion server.

  Secondly, I would love to have a new release of C/Invoke with support for Windows x64, (OS X Intel would be great too but is a little more of a pain), as well as some general clean-up and the other patches that people have sent in since the last release which are already checked in to subversion.

  I'd also like to see the project moved off of savannah onto google code as well; google code works really well in my experience and savannah is sort of bleh these days.

  So, if you want to start a new google code project with the latest svn tree, I could change the current web page to point to that project instead of the savannah one, and the rest would be up to you.  If not I would eventually get around to doing it myself, but it wouldn't be instant as it's not a top priority for me.

   -W.W.