cjk-list

Re: [cjk] Fwd: HELP with emacs 25.1 and cjk-enc.el

From: Bo-Yin Yang
Subject: Re: [cjk] Fwd: HELP with emacs 25.1 and cjk-enc.el
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 04:47:54 +0800

Dear Werner,

Thank you -- it is good to know that it wasn't just me, just an emacs bug somewhere.  It was an unexpected setback but I am patient.  Thanks again to you and for the assistance of all the CJK TeX people for great work over the last 20 years too.

-- Bo-Yin

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 2:23 PM, Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> wrote:

> It seems like cjk-enc.el is not working with the latest emacs 25.
> [...]

Confirmed.  I asked Ken'ichi Handa (the main author of the i18n stuff
in Emacs) for help, since I no longer can debug the central routine of
`cjk-enc.el' on the Lisp level – I guess this is a bug in emacs, but I
got no reply yet.  Without debugging I can't find out what problem we
have.

Please be patient.

    Werner