cjk-list

Re: [cjk] comma in chinese is really big

From: amigolang
Subject: Re: [cjk] comma in chinese is really big
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2018 09:22:28 +0200

Hello Werner,

thank you very much for overtaking -- I felt a bit stumped with that question :-)))

Greetings
Thorsten

Von meinem Samsung Gerät gesendet.

Von: Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden>
Datum: 06.06.18 08:47 (GMT+01:00)
An: address@hidden
Cc: address@hidden
Betreff: Re: [cjk] comma in chinese is really big

> Sorry to bother you, but i met a very confusing problem with
> CJK. I've spent half a day trying to solve it but I failed.  Now I
> use a latex template to write my paper, as you can see, the comma in
> chinese is really big and black like in the first picture.  I hope
> it can look like the second one.  Now I assume it is about the 3rd
> picture, the value of the char, but I am not sure.

Hello 武莹,

there aren't any pictures attached – maybe they are too big?  Please
resend them using PNG or JPEG format.

Regardless of that, I suggest that you use the xecjk package for
XeLaTeX to typeset new documents in Chinese.  My CJK package is
basically legacy code in case you are forced to stay with pdflatex and
can't use either luatex or xetex.

In case you have a recent TeXLive distribution, simply type

  texdoc xecjk

to get documentation in Chinese.

Also have a look at

  http://www.ctex.org/HomePage