cks-devl

[cks-devl] expertly

From: Rudolf Mills
Subject: [cks-devl] expertly
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 18:24:44 +0200

It is enough to use the Internet, Office applications, keep track of patients, in such a way that it does not get in the way.
A PDA should be enough.
The only thing keeping me from getting it is the price, which is still considerable.
com for free after rebate.
More Mhz is not always more.
I do have an office, however I spend a lot of time moving around, and I have to have all my information with me mosto of the time.
So far it does everything it claims. A PDA should be enough.
Think no more overnight delivery of piles of dust-covered folders or those always-misplaced dental x-rays. Anyway, having to carry my PDA again is sort of a burden.
WIFI or EVDO needed for real time access.
I hope I can post some more soon, as things move along.
I've been using it now for a month and it's really great.
I hope I can post some more soon, as things move along. I haven't installed it yet because my desktop computer is having problems with USB devices, and I am unsure what's causing it. Think no more overnight delivery of piles of dust-covered folders or those always-misplaced dental x-rays. I remember Harvard had an expermental online tool that did exactly that, I wonder if it is still the same project. Border Patrol agents ass.
But I am seeing the total opposite: PalmOS is doing all of this much better than it's main competitor. The only thing keeping me from getting it is the price, which is still considerable. I read a bit about what it should or should not be able to do, and I think it will be a good addition to current portable hardware solutions.
Anyway, having to carry my PDA again is sort of a burden. Using wireless internet access, it doesn't matter if you leave the hospital, as long as there is an Internet connection, the data keeps flowing.
com for free after rebate.
It is a new generation website that mimics a desktop application, and it does its job quite well. A great alternative for those of you who prefer Windows Mobile.
If it is mostly standing, rounding, having to carry it around and open it all the time, this might be too bulky.
Even now, it is possible to use a Bluetooth Keyboard and have a good portion of a desktop functionality anywhere.