cks-devl

[cks-devl] our oil last REPORT

From: Alan Pike
Subject: [cks-devl] our oil last REPORT
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 09:10:01 -0060

Breeze of discovery of oil to send TXHE flying!!!

enterprise: Texhoma Energy
Ticker:  TXHE
current price:     $0.08
Target Price:      $O.27

Here we show you a brand new doorway into the Red Hot energy sphere.
Texhoma's executive model projected advantages with oil at $30
a barrel.  What do you think the loss and gain account is going
to exhibit with oil at its current price?  We call them HUGE benefits!  But
it's the statement of this fresh oil-field discovery
that is really going to execute this one take off!!!

With a composition of firm, proven management, Awfully
Lucrative business sector, and IMPOSSIBLE Breeze, this stock
is going to fly up on Tuesday!!!

Participators should take up TXHE as early as possible on Tuesday.
This Piece of news is going to send it off the charts!  We all know
that in the oil business it's the big information that
make these stocks blow cool!!!