cks-devl

[cks-devl] B rokers will be scrambling for this one, 76% increase in 4 d

From: Imelda allele
Subject: [cks-devl] B rokers will be scrambling for this one, 76% increase in 4 days
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 20:17:16 -0700

urged on by Portugal players - including Rooney's Manchester United
team-mate.the ball square so the team did not concede possession.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
TJSS Continues To Rocket, Volume Climbs 175%
And Price Climbed Another 33.3% Today ALONE!

Company: TAJ Systems
Symbol: TJSS
Price: $0.30
Short Term Estimate: $1.50
Note: Urgent Buy. Price Climbing Hard as Tournament Approaches
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
We have seen this company rocket from $0.17 to $0.30 in just 4 days

Congrats to all those who got in already, many have made over 76%
increase on their investments.

The price should increase 5 times more before the tournament begings!

GET IN NOW AND DON'T FORGET TO CHECK NEWS

Distributed Systems Department in the Computational Research Division..

failings in a busy restaurant - not realising I was sitting next to Michael
Carrick's.
same to France in 2002..

We, as donors, must continue to work with the Government of Lebanon to identify
their hearts out, and hats off to them for that.