[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 21:14:51 +0000 (UTC)
I've started a port of the zlib code to java.
This is a non-trivial exercise and I don't want to promise that I'll
So far I've written a lot of the inflation and huffman tree building code,
but none of it works yet.
If anyone wants to help out with the zlib engine stuff (or with the Java
wrapper classes, java.util.jar in particular), feel free to contact me.
I assume that if I do finish this I'll have to sign some paperwork, could
someone give me advice on this?
John Leuner <=
- Re: java.util.zip, Aaron M. Renn, 2000/11/15
- Re: java.util.zip, Tom Tromey, 2000/11/15
- Re: java.util.zip, John Leuner, 2000/11/16
- Re: java.util.zip, Brian Jones, 2000/11/16
- Re: java.util.zip, Jochen Hoenicke, 2000/11/17
- Re: java.util.zip, Mark Wielaard, 2000/11/17
- Re: java.util.zip, John Leuner, 2000/11/20