Re: libgcj license in headers

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: libgcj license in headers
Date: 02 Dec 2000 22:17:03 -0700

Brian> I'm noticing some files are being checked in with a libgcj
Brian> header which also mentions a LIBGCJ_LICENSE file.  Since we
Brian> don't have such a file the header is a bit confusing.  This was
Brian> probably just an oversight...

It is just an oversight.  Feel free to change it.  I'll try to be more
careful about updating the comments during merge work in the future.
I imagine the other libgcj people will too.

Tom