Classpath <-> gcj integration

From: Artur Biesiadowski
Subject: Classpath <-> gcj integration
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 02:10:48 +0100

Which way exactly this integration goes ? Are there any plans to have a
single cvs for both projects, or is it just mutually scavenging both
implementations for best classes ? Do changes to classpath have to be
consulted with gcj team (for classes which were accepted by them in
previous form) ?

What is reference JVM used to test Classpath ? Japhar ? I mean what
sanity check I should perform after changing some core classes like
Thread, Class, ClassLoader, String etc.

Artur