[Savannah-hackers] Java pages: project on savannah

From: loic
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Java pages: project on savannah
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 19:47:01 +0200

        From a purely technical point of view Savannah provides exactly
what you need. Create a project with 'website only' license, name the
project java and all I'll have to do is click on a link to accept it.
Within an hour you'll have the ability to add people to this project
and it will give them write access to /software/java. All webmasters
will have write access to the pages (members of the www project).

        Cheers,