Technojobs; Last Chance To Trial Technojobs FREE.

From: technojobs.co.uk
Subject: Technojobs; Last Chance To Trial Technojobs FREE.
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 18:40:39 -0000

Dear Agency

Technojobs. We offer you a final chance to use Technojobs FREE for 10 days.

Technojobs Features Include.

Advance CV search.
Special Vacancy Alert, candidate e mailing function.
New CV's by e-mail with new advanced auto search filtering system.
Job posting facilities include update, re post, delete jobs (Castlelinks).
Your own Technojobs domain www.technojobs/your agency name, and more.

To take part in our final FREE 10 day trial offer, sign up on-line
at http://technojobs.co.uk/accountrequest.php3.

Technojobs.co.uk

mailto:address@hidden

Remove yourself from this mailing list.