Re: Question about Boolean

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Question about Boolean
Date: 19 Jul 2001 18:11:19 -0600

>>>>> "Mark" == Mark Wielaard <address@hidden> writes:

Mark> Would it not be simpler to add a VMClassLoader class to libgcj
Mark> that implements the getPrimitiveClass() method?

I'd prefer not to, simply because the current implementation is more
efficient.  It is just a single relocation.  I'm just going to punt on
the problem for now.  Perhaps we can just maintain a 1-line divergence
here.  It turns out there's another gcj-specific hack we'd like in
Integer.  These sorts of details are what makes the merging go so slow
-- I sometimes have time for a quick 1-class merge, but only if it
doesn't involve solving a bigger problem.

Tom