Re: partial 1.4 Throwable compatiblity

From: Colin Walters
Subject: Re: partial 1.4 Throwable compatiblity
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 21:02:08 -0400

Tom Tromey <address@hidden> writes:

> I thought someone was already working on this.  Perhaps I was
> mistaken.  I didn't follow that discussion closely.

Ah, I somehow missed that thread.  Good to see that most of the work
has been done already.

I may have a few people from my school's open source club who are
interested in working on java.util.logging and java.util.prefs
implementations, and we needed a few 1.4 bits like the new Throwable
stuff to start getting stuff to compile with GCJ.

Is anyone else working on these packages at the moment?