RE: Hashtable enumeration

From: Cierniak, Michal
Subject: RE: Hashtable enumeration
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 10:59:30 -0700

Patrick,

It seems that we have resolved it peacefully after all :-)

> What am I supposed to do with this information?  Search the
> archives for all the patches you have ever submitted?

That's fair.  I apologize for not being clear.  Have you tried
http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg03259.html ?

> My objective was to find bugs in my JVM, not play games
> fixing bugs in Classpath that someone else has already fixed.
> It would be a frustrating duplication of effort.

That should be our goal.  I'm sure that none of us wants any duplication of
work.  Hopefully this has been the last instance of that problem.

Michal