java.security.Security question

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: java.security.Security question
Date: 17 Oct 2001 13:26:33 -0600

Right now java.security.Security looks for classpath.security in
<java.home>/lib/security/.  According to GNU standards this should be
<java.home>/share/security/ instead.

Using lib is fine if we're following the JDK convention and want to be
compatible with 3rd party packages that write to the .security file as
part of their installation process.  But in that case we ought to name
the file `java.security'.

I'd like to change this code to follow GNU standards.  Any objections?

Tom