Re: java.util

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: java.util
Date: 19 Oct 2001 18:27:19 -0600

>>>>> "Eric" == Eric Blake <address@hidden> writes:

Eric> I currently don't have write access to libgcj.  Should I apply
Eric> for that, so that I can do the work of keeping the two in synch,
Eric> rather than leaving that responsibility on others like Tom?

Please do!  Use this form:

    http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/pdw/ps_form.cgi

Put my email address in the "approver" field.
It may take a few days to get an account right now.

Note that the process for getting libgcj patches in is a bit more
restrictive than the Classpath process.  You have to send the patch
(with ChangeLog and description) to address@hidden and get
approval (at least initially; this changes with time).

Tom