Re: [orp] Problems with 1.0.9 (solved!)

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: [orp] Problems with 1.0.9 (solved!)
Date: 19 Jan 2002 22:26:31 +0100

Hi,

On Sat, 2002-01-19 at 21:22, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> Now I seem to have the same situation that Brian has. Compiling orp with
> its own native libraries makes my DataTest program work OK. But when
> using the Classpath libraries I now get:
>
> ReceiveBuffer
> Orig size: 65535
> New size: 16000
> SendBuffer
> Exception: java.net.SocketException: No such file or directory
>
> I don't know why though.
> Will investigate some more.

Found it!
It turned out that the error message was not very descriptive and that
the definition of SO_REUSEADDR and SO_SNDBUF were swapped in javanet.h
in Classpath.

I will check in this fix:

        * native/jni/java-net/javanet.c (_javanet_get_option): make
        exception message more clear.
        * native/jni/java-net/javanet.h
        (SOCKOPT_SO_SNDBUF,SOCKOPT_SO_REUSEADDR): swap definitions.