Re: nio package and asynchronous io

From: Yann Secq
Subject: Re: nio package and asynchronous io
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 14:43:09 +0100

R.S. Veldema wrote :

Ps, to any of the gnu people listening:
a good while a go I submitted a copyright assignment
for my basic swing implementation and never heard anything
since then (we are talking months now...).

Once again this system of copyright assignment slows people
and project. I know that those issues are important, but would'nt
it be possible to have some official GNU server (à la Sourceforge,
with Savannah behind if it is sufficient), and some kind of secure
electronic subscribing ?
This could provide a faster feedback to volunteers !

Cheers, yann.

PS: I know that it is not necessary the good place for those grumbling,
but some people on this list might have some answers ?