Re: can't compile with SUN's javac

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: can't compile with SUN's javac
Date: 09 Feb 2002 15:31:44 +0100

Hi,

On Sat, 2002-02-09 at 10:55, Takashi Okamoto wrote:

> I can't compile classpath with SUN's javac. I got following messages.
> When I added 'this.' before pointed-out place, I could compile them.

We don't officially support the Sun javac compiler (there are now
multiple free compilers). But these errors seem real and I will fix the
code (although I think the compiler could just issue a warning here).

Which version of Sun javac is this?
In the past the Sun compilers didn't like to compile some of the core
classes.

Thanks,