Re: java.lang.StrictMath

From: Bryce McKinlay
Subject: Re: java.lang.StrictMath
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 15:40:26 +1300

Eric Blake wrote:

OK to commit?  If it weren't for this little section of StrictMath.java,
I would have committed without asking.  But since it involves copyright
issues, I want to make sure.  I don't think I tainted myself, since the
copyright notice of fdlibm (the source for my algorithms) does say it is
freely usable.

This is very cool! Thanks for doing this. Please consider it pre-approved for libgcj as well.

regards

Bryce.