Re: bedtime report (it's not what it sounds like)

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: bedtime report (it's not what it sounds like)
Date: 15 Feb 2002 13:59:51 +0100

Hi,

On Tue, 2002-02-12 at 22:08, Nic Ferrier wrote:
> Mark Wielaard <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > > - build doesn't seem to work with the --prefix switch
> > Are you using the classpath-0.03 tarbal? Any other configure flags
> > given? It works for me:
>
> This isn't the problem. It seems to me that the problem is that the
> classes are not installed.

OK. I just thought of something that happened to me in the past.
Do you have an (old) lib/glibj.zip file? In that case currently
neither the zip file nor the classes are installed (it is a last minute
workaround for the 0.03 release). In that case remove the file and the
class files should be installed.