did cvs add/commit for java.nio and javax.swing

From: R.S. Veldema
Subject: did cvs add/commit for java.nio and javax.swing
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 17:02:53 +0100

I added my embryonic javax.swing implementation to classpath's cvs.
but:
   - haven't patched any makefiles etc so it does not build
       (and thus it should not be in the way of anyone either !)
   - no comments anywhere yet, so no javadoc either
- embryonic (does give a window with a jbutton etc inside it with my compiler
      and kaffe's awt).
Does not look like sun's swing (plaf implementation not complete yet)
   - text editing component is not finished

Also added java.nio.*.
       - haven't patched any makefiles etc so it does not build
       - haven't added the native side yet to classpath's cvs.
           (i still need to figure out how you guys did automake/conf/etc,
java.net native side handling to allow java.nio.SocketChannel to work properly)
       - needs jvm support for efficiency
(jit's needs to test if a nio method is called and then inline some code, otherwise
           each get-byte will go through the jni layers I did)
R.
Ps, still busy trying to get this thing to build __at all__
R.