(no subject)

From: John Leuner
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 19:22:37 +0000

>From jleuner  Fri Mar 22 19:21:31 2002
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 19:20:12 +0000
From: John Leuner <address@hidden>
Subject: JRVM + GNU Classpath
Sender: John Leuner <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Cc: address@hidden

I have written a description containing the twenty steps needed to compile and
run JRVM 2.02 with GNU Classpath:

http://people.debian.org/~jewel/jikes/STEPS

And associated files:

http://people.debian.org/~jewel/jikes/jikes-cp.tar.gz
http://people.debian.org/~jewel/jikes/jbuild.linkImage.patch

There is more work to be done on this. I should break the JRVM diffs down into
two patches. There are changes there that should be included in the JRVM source,
 perhaps with a conditional which can be specified in the relevant
rvm/config/<file>.

I have to update this to work with the latest code in Classpath CVS, as well as
with JRVM 2.03.

This is still pretty much untested, I would like to have a look at the
regression tests and mauve later.

John Leuner