Re: java.util and vm/ref patch

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: java.util and vm/ref patch
Date: 26 Mar 2002 00:41:33 +0100

Hi,

Quickly going through the vm.diff.

- I added some of the changes to java.lang.Class already.
- java.lang.Runtime ShutdownHooks have already added by Eric.
- Throwable changes are irrelevant with latest Throwable from CVS.
- java.lang.Thread (contextClassLoader) changes have gone in.
- The java.lang.reflect.Method changes have already been committed.

Summary - it might be a good idea to look at Class, VMClassLoader and
SystemClassLoader for things we missed. But mostly this is done.