NDA

From: Daryl Lee
Subject: NDA
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 23:31:41 -0400

I have finally found a GNU project that I think I can contribute to.  But as I
read the "GNU Classpath Hacker's Guide" the subject of Sun's Non-Disclosure
Agreement came up.  Before investing any time, I want to be abundantly clear
that I am on solid ground.  The various license agreements that one must agree
to for downloading the JDKs and documentation do NOT constitute NDAs, do they?
I've never physically signed any piece of paper from Sun.
--
Daryl Lee
Marietta, GA