pleased to announce...

From: C. Scott Ananian
Subject: pleased to announce...
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 11:27:13 -0400 (EDT)

...the GNU classpath now works with the FLEX compiler,
  http://flex-compiler.lcs.mit.edu

I just got 'Hello, world' working a few minutes ago. =)

The FLEX compiler bits are already very robust; now that the FLEX runtime
plays nicely with GNU classpath, I expect many other applications to work
correctly when built against classpath as well (and if not, they'll be
made to work in the next few days or so).
 --scott

Seattle Ft. Bragg Diplomat South Africa strategic COBRA JANE
counter-intelligence
World Trade Center bomb North Korea ammunition fissionable Sabana Seca
                         ( http://cscott.net/ )