Re: mauve failure

From: Brian Jones
Subject: Re: mauve failure
Date: 14 Sep 2002 09:49:08 -0400

Daryl Lee <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm not sure if this is a classpath problem, a Mauve problem, or an
> ORP problem.  Maybe someone here can direct me.  (I've already
> posted it to the ORP list.)
>
> I'm running mauve tests (snapshot 9/9/02) against GNU Classpath
> v0.04, using ORP v1.0.10 on RedHat 7.2.  When I use the tag list
> that came bundled into the classpath tarball, I get the following
> error:
>
> orp: Prepare.cpp:924: Intfc_Table
> *create_populate_class_interface_table (Class *): Assertion `method'
> failed.  /usr/local/bin/orp: line 2: 32382 Aborted
> ~/java/gnujava/orp/orp-1.0.10/mains/orp/Linux/dbg/orp -swapjit 0 1
> -classpath $GNUCLASSPATH $*
>
> Is there a way to determine the root cause of this?

Did any tests run successfully?  If not then I suspect some sort of
config issue... like what is GNUCLASSPATH here and why not use
CLASSPATH... looks like MAUVE expects the use of CLASSPATH from where
it appends the current directory to pick up the Mauve test harness
just before this.

Brian
--
Brian Jones <address@hidden>