Updates to GNU Classpath port of JRVM

From: John Leuner
Subject: Updates to GNU Classpath port of JRVM
Date: 15 Oct 2002 18:50:00 +0100

I've updated the files necessary to get a working bootimage out of JRVM
2.1.1 (latest CVS) and GNU Classpath (latest CVS) at:

http://people.debian.org/~jewel//jikes/jikesport/2.1.1CVS/port.html

As part of this I also created a debian package for the Jikes java
source compiler 1.13 patched with patch 62.

http://people.debian.org/~jewel/jikes/jikesport/2.1.1CVS/jikes1.13/jikes_1.13patched-1_i386.deb

I've also created a rough .deb package of JRVM and GNU Classpath, see
the files in:

http://people.debian.org/~jewel//jikes/jikesport/2.1.1CVS/

If anyone is interested in producing powerpc/linux images and .deb files
I would be very interested.

I'm also looking for someone to host an 'autobuilder' and perhaps run
nightly regression tests (starting with mauve and maybe others).

John Leuner