Re: [Classpath] Graphics2D using OpenGL ?

From: C. Scott Ananian
Subject: Re: [Classpath] Graphics2D using OpenGL ?
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 19:06:34 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 22 Dec 2002, Artur Biesiadowski wrote:

> I think that one of biggest problems is Graphics2D implementation. Doing
> it all in java would require very major undertaking - I do not see a
> chance of doing it by volunteers in any reasonable timeframe.

I actually have most of the Graphics2D interface already implemented &
GPL'ed.  I need to clean it up for classpath, but you can look at what's
there at chirpcheap.com (click on 'gerber tools' and then look fo the link
to download the source).  I took the existing classpath stubs and added
actual implementations for most of what was missing.  just fyi.
  --scott

Ft. Bragg Minister Castro DNC colonel plutonium SSBN 743 munitions
Chechnya DC algorithm shotgun Ortega domestic disruption for Dummies
                         ( http://cscott.net/ )