Re: gcj 3.2.1

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: gcj 3.2.1
Date: 26 Feb 2003 11:07:11 -0700

>>>>> "Brian" == Brian Jones <address@hidden> writes:

Brian> I wonder if the regression showed up in 3.2.1 instead of 3.3
Brian> and 3.2 is okay?

I don't remember any gcj changes going in to the 3.2 branch after 3.2
shipped.  Maybe I forgot one though.

I looked at the gcc/java/ChangeLog diffs from 3.2 to 3.2.1.  There are
some, but none of them look like they would affect compilation.

I looked at the diffs between 3.2 and the rhl8 branch in the gcc cvs
repository (the Red Hat gcc is a branch in the main gcc repository
these days -- easier for everybody).  There's a bunch of stuff in
there.  So it looks like this really is a regression.

It's on my list to fix before 3.3.  Not sure when I'll find the time
yet.  I don't know whether any fix could make it in to the next OS
release (and if I did know I probably couldn't say anyway).

Tom