Re: GNU Java Style

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: GNU Java Style
Date: 05 Jun 2003 11:31:21 -0600

>>>>> "Brian" == Brian Jones <address@hidden> writes:

Brian> I will try here to start a list, it may be wrong.

Looks pretty good.

As Per says, we omit space before "(" in a method call.
In practice we're inconsistent on this point.

Brian> Implements and extends on separate lines, throws too.

We historically haven't done this, unless the line would wrap.

Note that jalopy is pretty close to doing what we like, and the jalopy
maintainer seems pretty interested in finishing the last bits of
functionality for us.  I haven't looked at jalopy cvs to see whether
he's made progress, but he did respond favorably to the bug reports I
submitted.

Tom