Locale collation rules

From: Guilhem Lavaux
Subject: Locale collation rules
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 10:58:23 +0200

Hi,

I have posted to Mark and to Classpath bug database a patch to implement
some major parts of RuleBasedCollator. It is now possible to interpret at least some locale collation rules. Is it legally possible to get the rules returned by sun jdk's
RuseBasedCollator.getRules() as it was done in Mauve ? That way we could add
these rules directly in LocaleInformation...

Cheers,

Guilhem.