Re: date for release 0.06

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: date for release 0.06
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 18:20:40 +0200

Hi,

On Sat, 2003-08-23 at 15:57, John Leuner wrote:
> When should we expect 0.06 to be released?

The tarball can already be found at http://www.klomp.org/mark/classpath/
The CVS tree has been taged and the version number in configure.in has
already been bumped to 0.06+cvs. It has been tested and works well with
both Kissme and JikesRVM out of the box according to the reports that
people send me.

But as long as we cannot put it on the gnu ftp server I don't want to
announce it widely. Hopefully that can be arranged soon, but
communication goes extremely slow since the mail.gnu.org server seems to
have a big backlog of messages (probably from the latest Windows
worm/virus thingy).