NYIException

From: Andrew Haley
Subject: NYIException
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 15:55:59 +0100

Andy Walter writes:
 > Hi all,
 >
 > a surprising lot of emails have been sent about that matter. It seems that
 > we
 > all agree on that throwing *something* would be better than what we have
 > currently. The attached class is a summary of what as far I understood from
 > the emails most people here wanted.

I'm utterly baffled why you think that the attached class is
appropriate.  There was a disagreement as to whether a subclass of
Error or of Exception is required.  Last I heard, the promoters of
Error threw in the towel.  Howver, your class says Exception in the
comments but Error in the code.

Andrew.