java_io_File.c deletelocalref and cl in ObjectInputStream

From: David Bélanger
Subject: java_io_File.c deletelocalref and cl in ObjectInputStream
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 21:11:12 -0500

Hi,

These are 2 more changes that were done on the old Classpath used in SableVM
but are not currently found in the most recent Classpath.

I think Etienne did these two changes, I'm not sure.  Maybe Etienne
could answer your questions on these.

java_io_File.c: Basically, it frees a local ref, I guess otherwise it may
run out of local refs for a long directory listing.

ObjectInputStream.java: I don't understand ClassLoader enough to explain this
one.

David

---

David Bélanger