Re: Help and input needed

From: Dalibor Topic
Subject: Re: Help and input needed
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 15:20:02 +0100

Patrik Reali wrote:

--On Sonntag, 14. Dezember 2003 19:05 +0100 Mark Wielaard <address@hidden> wrote:

- GNU Classpath task list.
  Sascha has already made a start with one and Patrik has already turned
  them into a nice web page (but since savannah is down, we cannot
  publish it...)
  If Patrik can post the current tasks to the mailinglist then other can
  comment on it and/or add tasks.

The current draft of the task list is here:

http://www.reali.ch/~reali/classpath/tasks.html

Looks very nice to me. Good work!

Feedback, new entries, and time or skill estimations for the existing entries are welcome! I'll update the list regularly on my site, waiting for savannah's great comeback.

The test generation bit has me as a contact person, that's fine. I'd estimate 2 weeks to come up with a good prototype, and another 2 weeks to get it working for real.

cheers,
dalibor topic