Re: FYI: Patch: java.awt.image.PixelGrabber

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: FYI: Patch: java.awt.image.PixelGrabber
Date: 05 Jan 2004 20:22:21 -0700

>>>>> "Eric" == Eric Blake <address@hidden> writes:

Eric> How hard would it be to update the configure/Makefile.am to check that
Eric> the compiler supports assert, and to enable any command-line option
Eric> necessary to turn it on?

It might be a little tricky since at least for jikes we can't assume
that there is another boot class library around to find Object, etc,
in.  We could do it by looking at the "--help" output or something
gross like that though.

Tom