Re: plans for classpath 0.08?

From: Grzegorz B. Prokopski
Subject: Re: plans for classpath 0.08?
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 03:25:09 -0500

W liƛcie z wto, 02-03-2004, godz. 15:27, Mark Wielaard pisze:
> - make distcheck was broken because of newer tar versions.
>   (Grzegorz found out what precisely went wrong so we can now fix this.)

I am not sure about it. I filled a bugreport for automake as Tom
requested, but in fact we need to wait for new _automake_ that has
it fixed. Or if Tom had a patch - we could at least ask Debian
automake maintainer to apply it quickly.

I understood that it cannot be effectively fixed in classpath sources.
I think the best workaround to create "dist" tar.gz is like previously
- just use the old version of tar.

HTH

                                GBP

--