We need you

From: Michael Koch
Subject: We need you
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 14:38:19 +0200

Hi Etienne,

I wanna apologize myself for being harsh to you lately on the mailing
lists for this project. I dont meant it hard in any way. I just wanted
to make sure that everyone can agree with the code that gets commited
to the GNU classpath project CVS.

Some changes should really be discussed first on our mailing lists
before commiting. I only mean non-obvious changes that affect more then
one package. Your changes affect all people using GNU classpath and
that is way it is a good candidate for discussion before commit.

You commited good changes that dont need approvement because they are
SableVM specific and need no approvement and there are hardly to see
problems with them. I mean the changes to doc/vmintegration.texinfo and
doc/www.gnu.org/stories.wml. There are probably more places like this.
Please commit this again. It was good.

I hope we can work together in a more non-boring way in the future. I
know the latest issues must be very scaring to you. We need your help
and your knowledge. But you have to see that people might have
different opinions on your contributions and we need to discuss to get
a common sense on the stuff.

Michael